Services offered by SafetySynthesis
- Management and Board level introductions and tutorials.
- Company/industry specific training courses (introductory to advanced) on safety thinking and safety practices, functional modelling (FRAM), RAG, Resilience Engineering on both strategic and operational levels, as well as other topics (see below).
- Tailor-made consulting and expert advice on resilience engineering, safety management, functional modelling, and safety synthesis.
- Targeted investigations and analyses (accidents, risks, resilience, design).
- Project collaboration. Please inquire about details.
I have many years of international experience in giving keynotes / lectures / tutorials, management presentations, conducting professional courses (1-5 days), and consulting to industry and public institutions. In addition to FRAM, RAG, and Resilience Engineering, my areas of expertise include human factors, accident investigation, risk assessment, safety audits, and safety management in general.